King of Prussia, August 8, 2022 - Dermatology Partners sponsors the Upper Merion Township Pool by donating umbrellas, and bottles of sunscreen.
Lexington Park, August 1, 2022 - Dermatology Partners is pleased to welcome Dr. Renata Ruiz to our team of talented dermatology providers in our Lexington Park office.
York, July 14, 2022 - Dr. Stanton Lebouitz of York and Hanover, PA joins his practices with Dermatology Partners.
Yardley, June 23, 2022 - Dr. Howard Rosenman and Dr. Linda Leventhal select Dermatology Partners – the region’s fastest growing independent dermatology group.
Northeast Philadelphia, November 12, 2021 - Dermatology Partners is pleased to welcome Jane Levy, PA-C to their team of talented Board-Certified Physician Assistants.
Pottstown, October 27, 2021 - Dermatology Partners is offering free and potentially life-saving skin cancer screenings through the end of November in three of its area offices.
King of Prussia, May 3, 2021 – Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners announced today that they’ve completed a rebrand initiative which includes a new logo and company name, Dermatology Partners.
- Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners Announces Plans for Previous Kremer Eye Center Building in King of Prussia
- Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners Announces Opening of Second Bensalem Location
- Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners Welcomes Kate Matekovic to Our Growing Team
- Dr. Collin Fuller Joins Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners’ South Philadelphia Practice
- Pennsylvania Dermatology Partners Expands to the Community of Lewisburg